2020 ZERO™ Zero SR/F Premium
Call for Price
The unprecedented combination of industry-leading power, control, and connection.
Premium models include fly screen, heated hand grips and aluminum bar ends.
- Effortless Power: The SR/F delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 horsepower with the simple twist of a throttle thanks to the class-leading performance and efficiency of Zero’s new ZF75-10 motor and ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery.
- ZF14.4 Battery Pack: The ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery makes the SR/F capable of a 200-mile maximum range.* The battery’s industry-leading power and energy density combined with an aluminum heat-sink housing and thermal transfer interface ensure consistent cell cooling and maximum long-term powertrain performance. (* Note: Maximum city range includes addition of Zero’s Power Tank, available fall 2019.)
- ZF75-10 Motor: The ZF75-10 motor delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 hp, effortlessly propelling the SR/F to a top speed of 124 mph. Pairing Zero’s renowned internal permanent magnet brushless architecture and a passively air-cooled compact design creates class-leading performance and efficiency.
- Rapid Charge System: Our all-new scalable Rapid Charge System allows the bike to be configured for 3 kW, 6 kW, 9 kW or 12 kW of charging at any standard Level 2 charge station.* The SR/F Rapid Charge System will be able to charge at 38 miles of range per hour of charging (mphc) on 3 kW, 76 mphc on 6 kw, and 153 mphc on 12 kW which can recharge the battery pack to 95% capacity in 1 hour of charging. (* Note: SR/F requires use of included EVSE cord in order to charge on a standard 110 V wall outlet.)
- Power Pivot: A proprietary concentric motor and swingarm pivot design provide the optimal architecture to ensure constant drive-belt tension and maximum torque delivery to the rear wheel. A custom-designed, large-bearing swingarm pivot allows ample space for the high-performance motor while allowing a slim chassis waist to enhance rider ergonomics and bike maneuverability.
- Effortless Control: The SR/F, equipped with Zero’s Cypher III operating system and Bosch’s Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC), is equal parts brawn and brains. Effortless power is paired with intuitive control, creating the new standard for premium performance—an adaptable motorcycle and powertrain combination that navigates diverse road terrain and conditions, effortlessly.
- Cypher III: Cypher III, Zero’s proprietary operating system acts as a hub to integrate all motorcycle systems. It delivers precise performance seamlessly for a consistent and superior riding experience.
- Bosch Motorcycle Stability Control: The SR/F is the first electric motorcycle to integrate Bosch’s MSC System, renowned for dynamic acceleration and improved stability regardless of road surface or conditions. When combined with Cypher III, the MSC’s full capabilities are unleashed, resulting in best-in-class straight-line ABS and cornering brake control, traction control and drag torque control.
- Ride Modes: The SR/F’s arsenal of ride modes allows the rider to customize the bike’s performance through the intuitive next-generation app and dash interface. The SR/F navigates the road no matter the conditions with Street, Sport, Eco, Rain and up to 10 programmable custom modes.
- Chassis: Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- Effortless Connection: The SR/F is the world’s first fully “smart” motorcycle. Cypher III, a customizable dash and Zero’s next-generation app allow rider and motorcycle to communicate critical information anytime, anywhere.
- SR/F Dash: Customize your dash. Choose the bike info you want and see it clearly on the full-color 5” TFT LCD display. Multi-mode navigation enables on-the-fly ride mode switching, cruise-control, heated-grip* control and much more. (* Heated hand grips included with Premium model only.)
- The Connected Bike: The SR/F is connected through cellular networks, transmitting info to the app at all times. Ride information, current bike status and location are always available. This connectivity gives the rider the ability to monitor the bike in four (4) main areas: Bike Status & Alerts, Charging, Ride Data Sharing, System Upgrades and Updates.
- Advanced App: Zero’s next-generation app works with the dash and Cypher III to create a feature-rich ecosystem: Ride mode selection and creation; Personalized dash options; Scheduled and target-based charging; Charge-station location assistance; Extensive notifications, including bike state of charge (SoC), time to charge and last-ride statistics; Remote query and notification; Ride data available for review and sharing: location, speed, lean angle, power, torque, SoC, energy used/regenerated; Remote diagnostics and Cypher III updates
- City: 161 miles
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h): 99 miles
- Combined City/Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h): 123 miles
- Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h): 82 miles
- Combined City/Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h): 109 miles
- Peak torque: 140 ft-lb
- Peak power: 110 hp (82 kW) @ 5,000 rpm
- Top speed (max): 124 mph
- Top speed (sustained): 110 mph
- Type: Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, passively air-cooled, interior permanent magnet AC motor
- Controller: High efficiency and power dense, 900 Amp, 3-phase AC controller with regenerative deceleration
- Power pack: Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Max capacity: 14.4 kWh
- Nominal capacity: 12.6 kWh
- Charger type: 6.0 kW, integrated
- Charge time (standard): 2.5 hours (100% charged) / 2.0 hours (95% charged)
- Charge time with 6 kW Rapid Charge option: 1.5 hours (100% charged) / 1.0 hour (95% charged)
- Transmission: Clutchless direct drive
- Final drive: 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
- Front suspension: Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front suspension travel: 4.72 in
- Rear suspension travel: 5.51 in
- Front brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs
- Rear brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17
- Front wheel: 3.50 x 17
- Rear wheel: 5.50 x 17
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in
- Seat height: 31.0 in
- Accessory, low: 30.3 in
- Accessory, tall: 31.9 in
- Rake: 24.5°
- Trail: 3.7 in
- Curb weight: 498 lb
- Carrying capacity: 502 lb
- Equivalent fuel economy (city): 430 MPGe
- Equivalent fuel economy (highway): 219 MPGe
- Typical cost to recharge: $1.61
- Standard motorcycle warranty*: 2 years
- Power pack warranty*: 5 years/unlimited miles
- Engine Type
- Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, passively air-cooled, interior permanent magnet AC motor
- Clutchless direct drive
- Final Drive
- 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear Suspension
- Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.0 in.
- 24.5 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Equivalent City: 430 MPGe; Equivalent Highway: 219 MPGe
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 498 lb.
- Seabright Blue, Boardwalk Red
- Motorcycle: 2 years; Power Pack: 5 years/unlimited miles